Need help with this molding

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Need help with this molding
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Can anyone tell me what this molding fits? It is 25 3/4" wide and 11 5/8" high and has four 1/4" hole one the long side and two holes on the high side. The width of the molding is 3/4" I thought it was for a 1926/27 two door sedan. I'm told that it did not fit the car it was sold for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

fwiw, '26 coupe rear window molding is 13" x 26 5/8", so it doesn't fit that either. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 11:27 am:

Could this be for a model A coupe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Some if not all Model A tudors, coupes and fordors.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration