Shipping a T project. Idea of cost

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Shipping a T project. Idea of cost
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Bittle on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

Anyone know what the average cost would be to ship a 23 Model T from Knoxville Tennessee area to Orlando Florida? It's a project so I would assume it would need to be enclosed.
Just trying to get an idea of cost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 02:07 pm:

Hello Sean,

I will be glad to give you a cash on delivery price quote for enclosed transport. P.M. sent

Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & hundreds of references.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration