A new style LED Tail light replacement is available

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A new style LED Tail light replacement is available
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

Craig Vechorik makes a really neat LED tail light kit that is easily installed in a T. You can see it at this link.

https://www.facebook.com/EVechorik/videos/1566959799992926/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting, Clare, Iowa on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

Looks Good Gary!

Herm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

Craig is new to T's but has specialized in antique motorcycles for years, and owns many. He bought my '15 earlier this year and has been doing lots of work on it and drives it regularly. He's definitely someone that understands the safety aspects of antique vehicles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

They are good folks. Over the years I've had 4 antique BMW motorcycles. He is the go to guy for them. Glad to see he got a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

This is really interesting! And bright!
What I find the handiest is we can click the link, click the arrow to start the video and watch it without signing in on facebook. :-)
Thank you for posting this Gary!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 07:13 pm:

Probably because the poster has set the access to the video to "public" in Facebook. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration