T people in the Texas Rio Grande Valley Area?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: T people in the Texas Rio Grande Valley Area?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

I spend my winters in the Rio Grande Valley and would appreciate knowing Model T people from South Padre Island to Mission and some distance on the north side. People I could visit with from time to time and possibly buy, sell or trade parts with! Thank you very kindly!
Bill Kerndt 563-380-6230
kerndtengineering@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 11:53 am:

Gee, nobody stepped up to the plate ? Bill, I think when President Trump started talking about that " big, beautiful Wall" he'll build, the south Texas T folks packed up and went back south. However, on your way to 'Snowbirding' this winter, I'd welcome your visit to my Model T Conservatory south of austin and 7 miles north of Lockhart. Also, the T Fords of Texas is an active San Antonio club with a great website. Google them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

Thanks George! Received a couple of Emails from guys that winter in the valley and plan to have lunch with them. Would you mind sending me your phone number so I can call you? Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:14 am:

PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration