Flatland T's 2017 Labor Day Weekend Tour, Coffeyville, Kansas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Flatland T's 2017 Labor Day Weekend Tour, Coffeyville, Kansas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

Steve Robbins, along with a little help from some other Flatland T's members are hosting another weekend tour September 2, 3, 4, 2017. This year we will be based in Coffeyville, KS. We'll tour Sat, Sun, and a short day on Monday.

We had a great turn-out last year in Council Grove. This will be similar, but in a new location.

Feel free to email me or pm me for more information and the registration form.

I hope you'll be able to join us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

Some photos from last fall's tour:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 08:33 am:

That sounds like fun, and it's only 150 miles from me. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 09:27 am:

It's only 85 miles for me, so I guess I should go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

We'd appreciate it if you folks that belong to a Model T Chapter, and even those that don't, could help us get the word out about this tour.
Verne Shirk - Flatland Ts Newsletter Editor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

Verne is right...please spread the word. We usually have a pretty good turn out; 15-25 Model T's. I've had a few requests for registration info, everyone with a Model T is welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Last month l received an email on this, but the information was in an attachment I can't read. Perhaps it could be sent as a PDF so everybody who doesn't use Windows could read it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

We're getting a good response, but always welcome more. Here are a couple photos from previous Flatland T's tours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

Here's one from three years ago.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration