Ken told me this was a short cut July 23 2017

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ken told me this was a short cut July 23 2017
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

Ken told me this dirt road was a short
cut and I have been on this road for
three days now and I'm tired of
sleeping under the stars!!!!
July-23-2017

Spaceship "Taurus the Bull"
my 1926 Model T Ford Touring
(I now know why they call them open cars)(spaceships travel at warp speed that's way, now you see me, now you don't)
Navigator Hunter Henderson
Driving stunts performed by Warren Henderson
somewhere in the back woods of
New Hampshire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWf2Dfrq184&feature=youtu.be

Happy motoring,

Warren

Gould Hill Farm, Hopkinton, New Hampshire

Hunter guarding "Taurus the Bull"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Warren, you've been to the local (for me) Apple Orchard ...where they dispense some mighty delicious doughnuts. What did you bring home?
Their ice cream is pretty good, also!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Hello Dave, Hunter and I went to get an Apple pie. It's still to early for any apples or cider.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration