PM retrieval

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: PM retrieval
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Rhoads on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 07:42 am:

how do I find PM sent to me I cannot find a reference..sending is straight forward receiving ...not so much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 07:51 am:

Check your Junk mail folder in the E-Mail address you provided in your profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 08:18 am:

They always just show up in my inbox looking like this:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Rhoads on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

well that works for me..usualyl don't open e-mail I don't recognize..thanks for the info. Going to look at a TT stakebed this week so might have something else to look at

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:29 am:

Yeah, as far as I know, the PM's are e-mail only. I'm a member of some other forums that have an 'internal' PM system that you can log into from the site and read the messages, but they also have an option of sending you the e-mail, too. My biggest problem with this one, is that I typically forget I'm not supposed to reply to the e-mail and do it anyway out of shear habit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration