It's cold up here in Wisconsin

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: It's cold up here in Wisconsin
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:35 am:

We are hitting 54 tonite. Lucky to get up to 82 later this week. Great driving weather. Sorry to hear it is so hot everywhere else.

The weather this coming weekend might shoot up to 80 so we will be able to take the Vets from the Stars and Stripes Honor Flight for rides in a parade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:45 am:

-Dave-
But it is so much better sleeping weather with the windows open! Fresh air to be out in the shop is good too, just send the humidity south of you....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 02:11 am:

I just returned home to 100* weather. I had a good time with my brothers in Stevens Point, Wausau and Hamburg (Wisconsin). I found my 1923 Roadster, abandoned on a fence line, in Hamburg in 1945. Here it is 70 years later:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 08:54 am:

My friend and I went to Virginia to check out a big boat he's interested in, and then on to N. Carolina to pickup my new trailer. Cripes it was 100 degrees the day we got to Chesapeake! I bet the dew point was 80 making it so muggy you couldn't hardly breathe. Got home 2 days later to 71 degrees and that felt COLD!! Ha ha...can't win! And it's only 59 here now. This has been the weirdest summer for temps. I've seen in a long time. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:34 am:

I didn't make it this year, but I often go to Iola in July and stay in Stevens Point. When folks up there gripe about 85 being hot, it makes me smile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

We have been hot since the middle of June. Not the hottest it has ever been, but more hot days in a row than usual. Yesterday, we actually had a thunder shower. That is very unusual here in July. Most years we might get one in late August, but this one was early. Clear again today and hot again.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

60 on the north Oregon Coast.66 predicted high. No time to drive your T when our town is full of campers and all kinds of rigs pulling trailers and boats with Unfamiliar inland folks are flat dangerous half drunk or high thinking they are safe away from the valley heat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

This summer in the jackpines has been mostly warm and humid with a bumper crop of ticks in the woods. While waiting for parts to arrive from Langs I've been enjoying the steam bath by cutting, spitting and hauling wood. Sooner than you'd like to think about it, the snow will be flying in these parts. Summer will just be a memory and we'll be back into 7 months of winter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration