Old T Pictures 1914 & 1915

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old T Pictures 1914 & 1915
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Mayne on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:48 am:

After visiting with a local guy last evening I was able to get these pictures of my '14 Speedster taken in 1968 as the second owner took possession for $500. Even the trailer the T is on is the trailer I have and restored. I am the third owner.

here is the link from 2016 to the Speedster Story
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/694947.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Mayne on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:52 am:

This picture is of a '15 T taken in Rush City, MN. Back of photo states Owned by Frank Mattson of Rush Point, then to Earl Aldrich, then to Orin Olson of Rush City,then sold to a man in Russell, MN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Mayne on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 08:07 am:

The car runs and drives down the road. The 6volt battery system I installed helps at crank starting. Surprisingly the mag works great and runs noticeably better in mag mode. The rear end should be rebuilt/inspected for the washer issue and the brakes should be overhauled. I have put 70 miles on the car at times reaching 34MPH. I took a club tour for 50 miles this past spring with little to no issues.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 09:53 am:

Very kool! I think it's great when you can find some of the history on these cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Mayne on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:27 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:28 am:

Very nice.

... runs noticeably better in mag mode....

Yes, it will, when all is well with components and specifications. Apparently, you have acquired a jewell

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration