Northern Ca Model T Parts for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Northern Ca Model T Parts for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Boyd on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Hi There -

We are doing a bunch of cleaning, organizing and consolidating.

A few of the items we have for sale at the moment are:

* Rajo Commercial Cylinder Head - Model 30 - completely re built and never run.
Has lifters, head bolts, rocker arms, valve cover.
No intake or exhaust.
Asking 3000.00 or best offer.

* 'C' crank with the mains turned to Model A size, the front nose modified and the rear main shortened to go into a T block. Asking 400.00 or best offer.

* Complete 1921 Model T Engine - rebuilt, ready to go. Transmission also available with engine but has not yet been re-done.

* 6-8 three dip oil pans, several Model T frames and many other Misc Model T parts possibly available.

If you are looking for something particular, do let us know - there is a whole lot of stuff to go through.-

-Also, WANTED - 4 dip oil pan, Model T starter.

We are located in Livermore, Ca - I am happy to work out a pick up or drop off in the bay area - can of course also work out shipping if needed.

E mail IrishHills2006@gmail.com (Marie Boyd)
or call Ken Boyd at 925-784-9210

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Boyd on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

More details on the 1921 Engine:

Block is Machined, hot tanked, bored to 30 over, high dome pistons, re ground cam in it from Chaffin's, new main bearings, new connecting rods - the babit is x'd and has rod dips - has timing gears from Mceachern's for the crank and cam and the top of the block has been surfaced, the head has been surfaced and it's ready to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

How much on the '21 short block & who poured the bearings ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Ken, could you pm me about the C crank? I'm building a speedster motor and don't know anything about this mod. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Boyd on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

Hi There -

Pat - I think I have a pending sale on the C crank as of about an hour ago BUT if you give me a call, I can help you out with the speedster as well - I have a whole lot of cranks here at the house and I can give you some more info about this C Crank if it is not purchased.

Steve, The bearings were poured by a company in Escalon Ca - they are no longer in business but did very nice work on other projects I had, I forget the name of the company. We are asking 2000.00 or best offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Boyd on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

Also, we are newer to this site - I will continue to re-fresh the page but if you do not hear back from me with questions please do E mail Marie above (she gets her E mail constantly) or you can call me anytime - thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

What is the casting date on the 1921?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Boyd on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 12:23 am:

Hi Jerome - We will get that info in the next day or so, thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Boyd on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 01:26 am:

The Cylinder head is sold.

The person who wrote about the crank did not reply so it is still for sale.

The engine number is 4835405.

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois,Aldergrove BC,Can. on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 01:39 am:

Hi Ken, looking for a model t carb, a Holley NH With Centre Drain in good working shape. 25-27
Also, an outside mirror for a 26 touring.
Thanks for any info.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Boyd on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

The 21 Engine is sold.

The crank is still for sale and we still have some oil pans (3 dip) and a couple T frames for sale -

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Boyd on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

Hi Paul -

Let me see what I have around here and I will get back to you, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

Ken: In your profile it would be great the you would state your location for the benefit of all those who look at the posting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 12:12 am:

It would help a lot to post your ad in the classified section.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 03:14 am:

Ken Boyd and family have lived in Livermore Califunny for a lo-ong time. He has had, and restored several model T Fords, and a couple of model T era Studebakers over the years, one with an interesting early history.
He doesn't go nearly every year (like me :-( ), but he and his son have been on many SCVMTFC Endurance Runs with the speedster he has had for about forty years now? (Do you still have it?)
A fine human being.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration