27 Touring side curtains

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 27 Touring side curtains
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim kelly on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

I purchased a1927 touring car.it came with side curtains in a box with no hardware or instructions. Does anyone have the instructions of the hardware locations? I am trying to purchase the correct hardware and have no idea what I need any information would be appreciated.
Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

I took my car to Larder's upholstery in Homer, Michigan where they did a Stynoski level instalation. They are expensive but worth every nickel. 517-568-4534. Not sure where you are from, but hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim kelly on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Eric, thanks for the information but it is a long way from NJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim kelly on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

Still could use some help
Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Drive the car with the curtains in the back seat to the local marina that makes covers, etc for watercraft. They should have a large selection of
fasteners...Murphy, Push-Dots, etc.

Order some rods and take them with you...

https://www.modeltford.com/item/7831ROD2.aspx

The Marina folks should be able to do a fine job of mounting the grommets and fasteners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:25 am:

If you wish to get your side curtains done properly, get the prints from the archives, and have them made. Yours are far more involved than the earlier ones.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration