Judy Pearson - Calgary

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Judy Pearson - Calgary
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 09:16 am:

Fellows, Tim Pearson, Calgary Alberta, lost his lovely wife Judy to a 13 year battle with cancer this past Sunday Morning. I met them both during the Cochrane tour in 2015. They both earned my respect. Tim was a co chairman of that tour and his contribution was readily felt by all. Please join me in passing on to Tim our deepest symphony for his loss. Jerry Davis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gale Bray on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

Being in the cancer battle myself, my heart goes out to the Pearsons. Do you have a contact email so we can send our sympathies?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

I am very Sad and so Sorry.
My prayers go out to Tim, my friend, and all the Pearson family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

So sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

Yes, It's sad thinking about the loss of Judy. We met her on the Canada tour as well and had some fun time together, She will be greatly missed.

My sincere sympathy to Tim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

My sincere sympathy, I know first hand of the pain of losing a loved one to cancer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Pearson on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Hello Gentleman,

As Jerry stated above I did loose my best friend in life, my wife Judy, this past Sunday morning July 23rd. Many of you met Judy on national tours in Montana, Alberta Canada, and also Eureka Springs Arkansas. Judy fought a 13 year battle with brain cancer and endured 5 brain operations and many, many treatments over the years. We did most of it in private as that was our style.
As most of you know I do not often communicate on the forum. It does not mean I don't value it or pay attention. I just prefer to private message people and stay out of the limelight.
There are several of you out there that I did communicate with. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your encouragement and support through this difficult time. It has been a grind, one I would gladly hit the reset button and do all over again. Judy simply was worth it! I know Judy will be missed by many and immensely by me.
I thank you all for your encouragement and support, the MTFCA and local clubs the Foothills Model T Ford club in Calgary Ab. and the Rocky Mountain Club in Montana.
The encouragement and support we received throughout this extremely difficult journey will not be forgotten.
Sincerely,
Tim & Judy Pearson
Cochrane Alberta

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 05:05 am:

We've never had the pleasure to meet Tim and Judy, but we do know his pain. We lost our 36 year old daughter to brain cancer just before Memorial Day after a two and a half year battle along with some other severe cancer related problems. Our heartfelt sympathy goes out to Tim and his family. Cancer has no preference, nobody is immune. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande, Essexville MI on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 05:18 am:

I am truly sorry for your loss...may the memories over the years easy the pain...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:49 am:

Tim, you and I corresponded by email four years ago when Anja reached the end of her similar journey. It gets better, but never the same and not right away. You have my heartfelt sympathy. I wish you strength.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

Tim, Judy and you are both amazing, and my life is better from having known her. You are a rock, my friend. I am very sorry for your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 03:03 pm:

After the death of my grandson from cancer a year ago I was very sadden from the knowledge that every person in are great country has been touched by cancer, either by knowing someone or being that someone. We can send humans into out space for years on end but we cant come up with a cure for cancer. Maybe if the powers to be would spend more money on cures for cancer than things we really don't need I think the world would be a much better place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

Tim, my sincerest condolences to you and also my prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Pearson on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Thank you again guys!
Tom, I will no doubt see you soon.
Dick, good my correspondence helped you in some way. Wanted you to know you were not alone. Was going to send a note when I saw you were at the MT 500. Had Judy not been very ill I would have been there as I have been attending for several years. Would have been an honour to meet you. Pm me any time.
T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

Tim,

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your extended family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration