1926 Touring Photos after cleaning from 500 mile annual ride

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1926 Touring Photos after cleaning from 500 mile annual ride
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven King on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

This is my old girl after a 500 mile annual ride in northern WI last year. I just put a new brass works radiator in it and we just put on another 480 miles last week for this years tour with 20 T's in total.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven King on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

The file size is 353 kilo bytes and I can't figure out how to resize the photos. Sorry guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/541631.html?1431838921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

That's a '26 touring?.??
Nice looking vehicle anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

The link contains picture file size resizing instructions, the illustrations are just examples, not photos of Steven's car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven King on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:40 am:

We went to our T meeting in the old girl last night for a 36 mile ride. We had the usual social and checked axles for straightness on some roller bearing jig with a dial indicator. I up loaded the image resizing software and I think I have this figured out. Thanks, Mark.26 Touring right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 10:01 am:

Steve It's time to get it dirty again. Have I got a road for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven King on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Got this 28 AA rascal up and running. 1912 4 horse United hit miss on the bed. Makes my Touring seem like a race car. What I need is black T that won't show the dirt.AA with United hit miss

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration