Nice 1911 on tbay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Nice 1911 on tbay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1911-Ford-Model-T-/201998887448?hash=item2f08126a18:g:Zd sAAOSwQplZeMtS&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

It's on my watch list...I'll watch someone with deeper pockets get it! :-(

Thanks for the posting Ed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Beautiful car. Hope whoever buys it will remove those front shocks. They are the brand that failed and, (in my estimation), killed Ken Meeks several years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 07:00 am:

He closed the bid....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 07:21 am:

I think that you are correct, Jerry. I was on that tour. My wife and I were a few cars behind Ken.
That is a nice looking 1911 !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 07:29 am:

Says the listing was ended by sell due to an error in the listing... I think he forgot to put a reserve price in there...... that is a nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:15 am:

G.R...it had a reserve, but maybe he decided he didn't put it up high enough. Or just came to his senses and decided to keep it. I sure would love to be able to afford it. Reminds me of the '11 that was on Charvet's site coupla years ago out in Oregon. Sorta wondering if it isn't the same one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Peter, you would know! That jalopy of yours is sure some machine!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Interesting. The listing went away. Then it came back for awhile last night (there was an added statement). Now it is gone again. Makes one wonder.
It looked like a really nice car. However, I couldn't see about half the photos. Unusual for typical eBad listings. So many of the over-blown dealer listings with the dozens and dozens of huge pictures cannot be viewed on my not-quite-a-real DSL. But usually the standard listings are fine. I tried to open and view his listing several times, never could see more than half the pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

I talked to the guy who listed it for the owner...it was also listed locally, and there's an offer there on the table, so probably sold. He just listed a nice '15 Roadster on T-bay an hour ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

Nice looking car. The color is perfect.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

Looks like a nice car. Interesting. On this listing also, I can only open five of the pictures and see any more than the tiny thumbnail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Auction shows open valve block with a number of 53081, my 11 has a engine number of 53244. Is it possible my engine is from the first batch of closed valve engines?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Charvet on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

Tim Wrenn - The 1911 I had several years ago is now living happily near Atlanta, GA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Thanks David, glad to hear that. It was one nice car, wish I coulda gotten it! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration