Bless the fellow Model T'er that came to the rescue

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bless the fellow Model T'er that came to the rescue
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P. D. Gould on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

Just want to send out a huge Thank You to Stan Howe who came to our rescue when driving two Model T's from Jackson Hole, WY to Whitefish, MT for the T Tour. We broke a front spring and being near his area, we called Stan, who was away from home. He told us where to find a spring and to help ourselves to what ever was needed to get back on the road. It is wonderful to have a friend like Stan that you can depend on to help a fellow Model T'er in need.
Many, many thanks to you Stan. We will remember this deed always! Gator Gould and Clair Carlson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

Stan the man! Way to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 09:45 am:

Thanks Stan for helping my buddy Gator!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

Do we have a candidate for the Rosenthal award?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

Stan -- thank you for this and so many other things you do to support our hobby.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

G.R., all it needs is your nomination. Mates of mine in our local South Australian club nominated me in 2000. With support from other members here and in the USA, I was honoured with the Award.

I well remember a phone call on my cell phone driving my T home from our club swap meet on Sunday morning. Jay Klehfoth and Anne Bothwell were on the line with the news.

Just let me know if you need support for Stan's nomination. I will certainly contribute. He has gone way beyond usual service to help on more than one occasion when I have had him work on carburetors for me and others here in the antipodes.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:00 am:

This is just great Uncle Stan
This how T people are

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration