Blue Light special!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Blue Light special!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

Lord knows I have no connection to this one! Definitely different. Even kinda neat. :-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1912-Ford-Model-T-Popcorn-Truck-/112498756867?hash=item1 a3172cd03:g:KF0AAOSwv89ZeqDM&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

A bit beyond my pocket change --

It has to produce really hot popcorn because it doesn't have a water pump! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 01:01 pm:

Me likey but like Fred, beyond our reach

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

That's mighty steep. I wonder if Volo ever really gets the advertised price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Steve, I bought my TT firetruck from them & a friend got a '56 or '57 T-bird from them & neither if us paid the posted price. Doubt anyone does..they seem to mark em up so they can mark em down!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

Looks like a Smith Form a truck conversion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

I should drive down and look at it. I could offer about $10 cuz the rest would go to a divorce atty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Lets see if I sold 100,000 bags of popcorn per week I just might be able to swing it!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

What that price and no steam engine! :-) For that price it better come with a business license and client list.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration