I got to take the President

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I got to take the President
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Sunset touring!!!!
I got to take the President for a drive in my
1926 Model T Ford Touring.

Did I forget to mention that was?
President Arthur Aznive of the Central NH Model T Club

Filmed on location in Beautiful Goffstown Village, New Hampshire

Warren's Just for Fun Studio July 26 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jE11hD33eY&feature=youtu.be

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

Lots of things in life that I don't understand...one of them is how Warren's hat stays on while riding in an open car ! :-)

(Wonder if it's the MMO he uses :-( )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

David Dufault, no I use MMO for almost everything, but to keep my hat on my head, I have it surgically stapled on !>)

But, thanks for asking!!!!

I would have thought that driving the President around in my Model T would be more impressive.

Happy motoring,

Warren

this photo has nothing to do with my post, but I thought you would enjoy seeing it anyway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

Staples in the brain explain a lot of things

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Fred Dimock, I thought that a lot of people who know me would agree with that (notice I did not say friends).

In a resent poll five out of six of these lovely ladies, agree with Fred.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration