Brass era car hood pulls

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brass era car hood pulls
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

Hello! Does anyone here have an idea what car these solid brass hood pulls are for? I know they don't appear to be for a brass T or NRS Ford. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

If anyone has a clue what these are for it would be appreciated thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

They are not for any Pre-T model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

Thanks for the info Dave, I too concurred they weren't for any of the 1903-1908 Fords but any idea what kind of car they would fit? I know some of you T guys out there have seen other brand brass cars over the years as well, thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration