OT Not so old poto

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT Not so old poto
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 11:39 am:

Quail hunting and maybe Bank robbing in Foard county Texas around 1975. The second picture is the car in front of the sheds where I found some of the pieces of it. Still have the car, but have not been back out hunting in years. That's me driving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 11:52 am:

That is a nice glimpse into the past and how we used to enjoy things.
Thanks for showing it to us.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 12:11 am:

Great pics Bob! Foard County, Texas? Truly? That's neat.
I like your style. Cold and breezy "criminals" in their trusty getaway car. Camouflaged carefully to look like the local scenery. :-)
Oh! It had no eyes to see back then! ...After looking at the pic 14 times... :-)

Would you show us what it looks like today?
Perfection or still an almost unkillable/very useful clunker? No offense intended of course. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 09:19 am:

We don't need no stinkin windshield, top or upholstery! looks like fun to me!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration