Radiator shroud help - rivet size?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Radiator shroud help - rivet size?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Bayley on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 01:44 am:

I am currently rebuilding my nickel radiator shroud and I would like to know the rivet size that holds on the trim feet at the bottom. Any help would be greatly appreciated or tips/things to watch out for when doing the job - let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 03:01 am:

Simon, I used a standard copper bifurcated rivet on mine. Head size is spot on, just 3/8" long is plenty. I can supply some if you can't find them.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Bayley on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 06:21 am:

Allan,

Thanks for the information.

Cheers Simon

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration