Happy Birthday Henry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Happy Birthday Henry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Happy Birthday today to Henry Ford!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Oh yeaaaahhhh.....I actually forgot! Thanks Dan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

154 years ago......

(1863)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 12:19 am:

Well guys, I never forget Henry's b/day as he and I share the same day. The main differences is our ages and I'm still alive.

When I was in Detroit last September I actually visited Henry's and Clara's side by side graves. The actual graves are covered over with wrought iron work to keep anyone from molesting that sight. To this day fresh flowers are placed on both graves every day.

The graves are in front of a small church in Dearborn with other Ford relatives. Interesting to note, the actual funeral service was held in a church across town. Then Henry was carried to his final resting place in a Packard hearse. They could not find a Lincoln in such short notice.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 01:10 am:

Happy Birthday Henry.
Happy Birthday brasscarguy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 03:04 am:

Happy Birthday Henry!
Happy Birthday Harold!
Happy birthday all other July babies!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration