1911 Torpedo floor mats: please read if you're on the list

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1911 Torpedo floor mats: please read if you're on the list
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 10:20 am:

I apologize for taking Forum space but I need to contact everyone on the list and I don't have everyone's email for a PM. Things have progressed to the point where deposits are needed for the mats before we can move further; please PM me at the address below for the details. Thanks!

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:27 am:

Send the deposit info for Mark and Phil Eyre to meyre14y@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Correction 14t not 14y.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 10:50 am:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 11:11 am:

Randall: One of these days I hope to find a good '25 open car mat to use for a pattern. They only made them one year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration