So close I can taste it

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: So close I can taste it
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

Received the replacement radiator from Gery Bergbower which fits perfectly. Somehow Fed Ex managed to put a slight dent in the top tank which pulled the tank from the top casting that holds the rod, but the rivets held ok and looks like a little JB Weld should fill it fine.

Have yet to start it with the radiator installed. Once I do some running-in tests to make sure the bands are working ok (had some fitting issues with the bands) I'll install the body.

This last weekend I hot riveted the running board brackets. Lots of fun. I'm so close to getting this on the road I can taste it.

Car black and white

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Woo hoo!
Take a video and share it here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

Yesss!
I had to look again to see the body on the lawn!
Anxious for the long term report!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 09:38 am:

Giddyup go!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration