Incredible Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Incredible Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

Today, I viewed a friends newest car, a 23 touring. Well, what is so great about that? For one thing it has perfect original plating on the spark and throttle levers. Next, it has the original battery box! How rare is that? It has all these wonderful things about it, and a few that seem rather odd too, like a metal firewall, with a '25-27 patent plate that wouldn't fit the original four holes, so they mounted it on an angle! Never having had a speedometer, it's impossible to tell the miles, but they are low. This car is as solid as they come. It's not my car, and I can only suggest to the owner what he should do. BTW, it still has the original top. upholstery, and floormats, among other wonderful things!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

Sounds good Larry,can you post some photos?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Yes please!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

pics or it didn't happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

Larry, you lucky dog! That's awesome. :-)
Of course, you didn't click any pics, did you? That's OK.
Tell us more, would you? How's the drive train?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 11:08 am:

I'll try to get the owner to take some pictures. I never seem to remember to do those things. BTW, the car has the original paint on it too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

I have the pictures. When I get home, I'll have to download them to my pictures so I can send them. It will be a few days. BTW, I just learned the battery box has no lid. BUMMER!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration