Sue Daron has gone to be with Jack

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Sue Daron has gone to be with Jack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

I just saw the following link posted on Facebook:

http://www.goodwinefuneralhomes.com/obituaries/Sue-Daron?obId=2365967#/obituaryI nfo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

Not unexpected. Sad in many ways.
Our condolences to all their family and friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Wayne, I agree. So sad. Life is so short and precious, we all need to step back, and thank the Lord for what we have and have had. It can be gone in an instant.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Our condolences to all their family and friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 09:13 am:

Well, that's a shame. Sue was a real sweetheart. My condolences to the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 09:27 am:

RIP Jack and Sue. Condolences to the Daron family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

Condolences to their family. I don't know how many times that I have seen or heard of a spouse following the other spouse, sometimes rather quickly. Recently I read an obituary where a man followed his wife, three days after her funeral.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 08:03 am:

I had friends,a man and his wife passed within 2 or 3 days of each other and they both had the same funeral.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration