Are these things like Rabbitts or WHAT!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Are these things like Rabbitts or WHAT!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

Went out to the shop this morning and found this!

Then I remembered hauling it home yesterday. Not sure what I will do with it yet, but think I will just drive this one for a little while. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Very nice. I like that color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Sweet car with some nice add-on's. You are a lucky man~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

Looks great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

Dan, you are lucky, I went out to my shop this morning and found my motor and transmission missing. Then I remembered I broke it and Andy Loso has it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 02:20 am:

What a sweety Dan!
Oof. Isn't it strange? Darned things.
The more, the better. Wha?
WAIT! That's a really nice looking car.
I'd just scratch it, use it and wear it out.
Oh wait. That's the point.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 03:16 am:

Hmm, that is a funny thing that seems to happen quite often. They do seem to breed!

I always scorned Model T's as of no interest and 'boring'. Then my buddies introduced me to the hobby.

Soon there was 'Albert' the 1 ton truck in the garage (you can't call a working truck by a sissy girl name :-) ).

Now 'Victoria' is underway in the garage to join her Albert.

How things in life can take unexpected turns !

Enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 09:32 am:

Great looking touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 10:18 am:

Looks great! I take it that the bright radiator apron is an accessory?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

I leave my garage lights on at night to discourage multiplication of the breed.

Hasn't worked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Gifford on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

I've been down to visit Dan. He's great guy. He helped me and my son get my Dad's '25 Runabout going again. He has some really nice T's too.
Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

Dan, What a sweet looking touring! Nice find!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

John: Look at the wheel hubs, front crank. The fan is nickeled also. The owner must have owned a plating shop. Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 10:42 am:

The top and steering wheel tell me it's a '25, but the fenders tell me it's a '24.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Larry: Look at the door hinges, says 25. But the State has it as a 24, so I guess it will stay a 24. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

T's do breed and multiply (but only if you can afford the breeding or stud fee).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration