Those LeBlanc brothers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Those LeBlanc brothers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

The LeBlanc brothers Ken, Paul & Steve were my inspiration to get this finished, but now what do I do????

Ken, you didn’t tell me there would be no place to put my feet!!!!

Looks like stopping is going to be a small problem, maybe I need to get a ships anchor or a scaffolding hook to throw out just before I need to stop.

Time to head home, I have sufficiently scared myself for today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZVaesdQe0c&feature=youtu.be

Happy motoring,
Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 06:51 am:

David Hiltz, you are correct it is a poorly done video, I was in a rush to take Sambuca out for a drive and I placed the camera in a bad spot.

Sambuca

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Warren
The only stopping you need to do is for ice cream and before you get to Mass border so you don't venture into never-never land! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Thanks Fred, for that very good advice. Hope to see you at the meeting on Monday.

I will be talking about the August Tour.

AUGUST 13, 2017
BURDICK’S CHOCOLATES & THE WALPOLE CREAMERY
Starting at Page’s Corner Store located on Route 77 just west of the blinking light, on Route 13, Clinton Street coming from Concord, in Dunbarton, NH to Burdick’s Chocolates and the Walpole Creamery in Walpole, New Hampshire. We will have a half hour (approximately 9:00 - 9:30) rest stop at McDonalds & Irving Gas in Hillsboro, to allow those that want to join us from that area, before traveling onto Walpole where we will stop for lunch at Burdick’s or enjoy a picnic lunch on the common. This will be a long day and anybody that would like to join or leave along the way is welcome to do so. Trailer parking is available at Clough State Park, entrance using Ray Road, on left 1¼ mile past Page’s Corner Store, across from transfer station. There will be a lot of hills to climb and dirt roads, the whole tour will be approximately 120 miles in total. We will leave Page’s at 8 am sharp.

The tour is open to the public, driving Model Ts or Model As.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration