Is there any old car activity in the Calgary ,Alberta,area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Is there any old car activity in the Calgary ,Alberta,area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer,Woodstock,Ontario,Canada on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Is there any old car activity in the Calgary,Alberta,area. August 5 - August 13.I will be there visiting my grandson & family.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

Nothing on an official tour basis but would be happy to give you a garage tour of my garage.

Maybe even take out a couple of Ts for a drive.

PM me, Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

Scott, get Chris to take you to the Pioneer Acres Annual Show Aug 11-13 at Irricana just north of Calgary. Mostly agriculture oriented but there are some antique cars and trucks there as well.

I was there a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Would like to go this year because of the Cockshutt show (have my grandfather's restored '40') but harvest is earlier due to dry conditions so I won't make it this time... :-(

http://www.pioneeracres.ab.ca/events/annualshow.aspx

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer,Woodstock,Ontario,Canada on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 11:35 am:

My daughter,grandson (21 months old) & I met Chris last week.Chris is another fine old car guy.His 23 T coupe had 1923 Ontario plates on it.Turns out that 2 people who I used to work with are good friends of the person who sold Chris the car.Thanks Chris for the garage tour & the great job you are doing as the web master.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration