Da-Thyme Headlamp Adjuster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Da-Thyme Headlamp Adjuster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

I was passing threw Denver yesterday and ran across this
Da-Thyme Headlamp Adjuster. It looked interesting and was hoping someone could give me a little history on it.
I ran the internet , with no luck.

George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 09:05 am:

Looks like the one I sold at Hershey a few years ago. I was never able to find anything about it. I never tried to use it and frankly was not sure I could figure out how to make it work. It was in great shape and even the box was in good shape which made me think it never got much use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Has me "STUMPED" also :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 12:15 am:

Bt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration