Correct Size of 25 Roadster Rear Window

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Correct Size of 25 Roadster Rear Window
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, August 04, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

Can anyone tell me if my Roadster has the correct rear window?, and are they different for 23-25's. I see lots of variations and always thought mine looked wrong. I never use the top unless i have to because i cant see a dang thing behind me. I certainly do envy you gents with the roll up rear curtain. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 01:02 am:

The size of your rear window appears to be correct. If you would like the correct measurement I can measure mine tomorrow if you wish. It appears to have been sewn in one inch too low.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 01:22 am:

Thanks Larry, I really appreciate it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

17X6". 6" down from the rear edge of the bow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 07:08 pm:

I forgot to mention this rear window replaced the two earlier ones because of the introduction of the rear view mirror which came out in late '24.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Here is a couple of photos of my '25 for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Thanks a bunch for the specs Larry, mine seems to be lower, but the same dimensions.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration