New model t trike

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New model t trike
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 07:13 pm:

Saw this at antique shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 08:38 am:

I wouldn't peddle it over 30 M P H with that bad wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Better get some JB Weld on that spoke!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 09:16 am:

Oh My. I wish you hadn't shown me that, I am going to have to build one now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Cool as all get out !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 11:30 am:

What did the price tag say?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

The only thing COOLER would be if you had that cut down two cylinder Model T engine that has been in the MTFCA classifieds recently, to power it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

That was some kids pride and joy at one time. I'd save it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

I was thinking that it is very heavily built for a kids toy, and maybe that it was actually built as some sort of pedal-powered farm implement of some kind,....perhaps a "seeder" for planting or something,.....???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

Terry, I was thinking the only think COOLER would be to power it with MY two cylinder engine I hope to have running soon.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration