Virginia City MT, 1915 Brass playground

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Virginia City MT, 1915 Brass playground
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:18 am:

Stopped off in Virginia City today for a look and was horrified to see this 1915 Brass Tourer left outside on display with doors left open and a sign saying hop in and take your picture so kids an all using it as a playground. I wonder if they would swap it for a less valuable model with no Engine/trans to be left outside and abused on a daily basis?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Kevin,

Since there seems to be NO sentimental value attached, I would surely ask. All they can say is NO. After all the years that '15 has sat there, they may be open to something different to attract patrons and patron's children.

I would suggest you approach them with a new specimen in mind and with photos of the new car. I'm not talking "NEW" just a different "jungle jim". You might be surprised as to what the answer might be.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 12:04 am:

Probably worth a try Terry.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration