My 26 had the Blues at some point in its life

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: My 26 had the Blues at some point in its life
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 10:19 am:

Accidentally scratched the paint while working on the 26 and found this blue paint. I wonder how many other cars had another color before going back to black.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 11:36 am:

My '26 Tudor has had four paint jobs. December '25 production, so first was black. Second, was a powder blue like your's. Third was a medium green. Last one was a poorly done black again. Nice thing about all that paint was the metal underneath is in great condition and cleans up well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

My 27 coupe had what appeared to be a primer coat that color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Panel shops here used spray-on primer/filler that colour. It served to act as a shadow coat when wet rubbing back to spec.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration