TT project finished, pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TT project finished, pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

After 32 years of planning...finally finished.
Have added some personal flair to the '26 TT.
Debut showing was a success...won first place.
BUT....the reward came with a price...wouldn't run correctly in high gear per my previous post. Was OK 10 miles riding to the show...Was not OK on the return trip for home after the show.

Anyway I've had a passion for old hand and foot operated machines and wanted to have a mobile display for some of those machines to show people some things they may have not seen before.
Thank you for looking.
Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Nice job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

It looks mighty fine.
Have lots of fun with it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Oh my!!! That is nice! Almost TOO nice Jay! The wood grain and finish in that bed is really a beautiful piece of work! Now you'll have to make some kind of a liner or something to protect that beautiful wood from (God forbid!) any scratching! ...... harold (:^)

P.S. Sometime Jay, you might consider posting some details in regard to your air cleaner set-up on your TT. I think an air cleaner with a modern paper element is really a good addition to any Model T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 02:07 pm:

Looking good, Jay!
Unfortunately, you may discover (like many of us), they are never 'finished'.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

Very nice work. Love the machinery in the bed also. I hope mine turns out 1/2 that nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

She's a BEAUTY Jay, I would be proud to own it as I'm sure you are !!! Now drive the "hell out of it", Enjoy, can't wait to get mine done. But mine is going to be a little different right Marv ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Don't want to hi-jack your thread, Jay.
Perhaps John will get around to share pictures of his C-Cab sometime. Some sensible & novel ideas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

I like that TT configuration the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

Nice Job! That looks really great! While it's not stock, i love the wood floor in the bed of that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration