2017 Ford Picnic at Our Home

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 2017 Ford Picnic at Our Home
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Every other year we are asked by our local V-8 group to host an all Ford picnic. Most were Ford V-8's, a few A's and Bruce Compton brought the only T from Canada. The 34 Phaeton with the Mullins trailer and the Mercury Pick-Up we're also from Canada. Many of the V-8ers also owned Model T'S, but as it was a V-8 sponsored event they drove their V-8's. Some of the more unusual V-8's to show up were an original 34 Ford Dump truck, the Mercury Pick-up, a mint 67 Shelby 350, a 34 Ford Panel truck, 32 Ford Roadster, 39 Ford Convertible and a 53 Ford Convertible. About 40 cars altogether. Delicious chicken barbecue, and perfect weather made for an excellent day to enjoy old Ford's and camaraderie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Pretty darn neat, that's all I can say! Good job, good fun Dan! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Very nice, Dan! BTW, any Ford Woodies there?

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Thanks Tim and Keith.
Keith, there weren't any woodies there but one of the members has a mint '39. He drove a 50 Ford Crestliner to the picnic which I should have listed with the more unusual cars that came.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

Sorry I'm not closer when events like this occur. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Burg on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Thanks for posting the pictures Dan, I also like the Flathead.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration