Tulsa Tornado....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tulsa Tornado....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 08:17 am:

...I hope and pray that none of our friends in the famous Tulsa OK Model T club were injured or otherwise inconvenienced by the recent tornado there. How about you, Mike Bender, were your babbit pots overturned?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 08:32 am:

News reports say it hit a midtown shopping center, about 61st & Memorial. That's four miles west and five miles south from Mike's place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 10:21 am:

Hope everyone is ok prayers for everyone affected!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 10:54 am:

The tornado destruction is just two miles south of me. All is fine at my place, but I didn't get a whole lot of sleep that night.

Rich C.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration