OT - Recurring reminder about junk forum posts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Recurring reminder about junk forum posts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 10:23 am:

Please don't post on threads like the garbled ones. If no one posts on them, they will sink out of sight until Chris has a chance to delete them.

Thanks.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 10:45 am:

Thanks Dick, I was thinking of posting a reminder also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:35 am:

"Garbled Garbage!" It isn't usually healthy for your computer. either....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

Yeah, I was scared to even click on them, but I have to admit, I wondered what they were. I resisted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration