OT - 2017 Early Ford Registry (unofficial) Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - 2017 Early Ford Registry (unofficial) Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Our annual EFR tour in Paynesville has gone well, with two Model S Roadsters, two Model K, and one Model A, S Runabout and a 1905 Columbia.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2qhvh1dc5ki6tg/Video%20Aug%2005%2C%206%2020%2040%20PM.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:45 am:

Great fun, thanks for the video! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 04:19 pm:

Nice video, Rob!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Burg on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Thanks for all the updates Rob, I'm enjoying seeing the pictures.
Les Burg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 05:04 am:

Okay, Rob. I am sorry, but I have to ask who the singers were that sang that version of "Alexander's Ragtime Band"? It is a good one. Great cars also!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration