Pattern for 1915 run about top boot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Pattern for 1915 run about top boot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 10:52 am:

I would like to make a top boot for a 1915 run about. Does anybody have a pattern?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Good for you Wayne! As far as I know, no one makes a correct top boot for any year T! The touring and roadster boots are the same, only one less bow for the roadsters. If you don't get anywhere, contact me, and I will try to help you. I've made boots for all of my T's. Another person to contact who is very knowledgeable on this subject is Mark Cameron in Owatonna, Minn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

Wayne: PM me, I maybe able to help. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

Just out of curiosity, how different are the boots, year to year ? Would a '15 boot be notably different from, say, a '13 ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration