Car Show WINCHENDON, MA 8/19

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Car Show WINCHENDON, MA 8/19
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

Hello Everyone,
My mom is curator of the Winchendon Historical Society, and she's looking to host her 1st annual antique car show located at 151 Front St (Rte12 just up the street from Lang's previous location), Winchendon, MA. August 19, 10a - 3pm
Drivers are admitted FREE. Guests over 13years old $5.
Tour of the mansion is inclusive. Tour includes 22 room Murdock-Whitney Mansion, and the Isaac Morse House which is our Toy Museum as well as the "Seppi's" Ice Cream shop.
Proceeds benefit the further development of the museum.
Feel free to email wanetaeunice@gmail.com to reach my mom, Mary Bulger, or call 978.297.0086 and risk reaching my dad too :-)
Most of you who remember me know I sold my T in order to buy and restore my late grandparents house so you'll understand I need a fix! See you there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

Trish!!! Damn - I have a pull in Hardwick, MA that day - otherwise I'd be there (if T doodlebugs are welcome). I hope you and your Mom get a big turnout. It is SO GREAT to see you on here again!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Trish. Thank you for letting us know in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

It's good to see you on here again, Trish. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Thanks guys! I probably bore people to tears at work always talking about how great it was making a living with all of you, but I don't care. I really miss everyone, and am hoping to see a good turn out and do some catching up. I wish mom had told me sooner, but you know those retired folks - always on the go and can't keep track of them. I found out yesterday they booked the date when I saw the cab go on dad's truck. I stopped in figuring he must be heading to Rhinebeck this time of year.
One of the guys I work with now got himself an A so I tease him when he grows up he'll get sick of used cars and buy a real antique. Seriously, it's a beauty and when he has issues it's fun to pop the hood up and chat it out from time to time.
If anyone has any questions on how to find Winchentucky MA just give me a hollar!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

Trish,
Are you coming to Hershey? Just wondering...

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration