TV Program-Cars that Made America Saturday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TV Program-Cars that Made America Saturday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

I saw the program "Cars that Made America" will be showing on Saturday evening, 8/13. Check your schedules for time in your area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Gene - think it starts Sunday evening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

Have seen some previews. Hopefully we’ll see some real history here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Can't wait to see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart, Edwards, NY on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

What channel is this on ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

The History Channel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

They used my 1915 touring and my 1907 Fiat Targa Florio Grand Prix car in this. I had to teach Henry Ford how to drive a model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 02:12 am:

Sorry, It's Sunday, I didn't want anybody to miss it on the History channel.

Alex, That's a funny one I can tell when we're watching it.LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 06:53 am:

Among museum people we call that the "soft history" channel. But I still watch it to find glimpses of interesting history. The problem is young interns who are sent out to find various object, concepts etc. They come back with things from the wrong periods. In the photography world it's usually flash powder which is used because directors love the drama of it even if it's used in the wrong period or for the wrong purpose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 09:38 am:

It airs Sunday at 8:00 PM here in the California Central Valley on The History Channel (Xfinity). When I set a "reminder" so I don't forget the system asked if I want just this episode or the entire series, so it looks like there will be more than one episode.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

I hope for a change they get their facts right.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration