Blasts from the past, our vendors. Bob's order form.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Blasts from the past, our vendors. Bob's order form.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

This might be fun for a few of us here. :-)
I'd asked Bob if I could post this thru emails a couple weeks ago.

order form

No web address yet and look at those service charges!
This was in the pile that came with my '18 last August along with some other little "bits".
Any idea about the timeline on this order form? Bob, if you see this, what do you think?
I haven't shown this to Bob yet.

Some other things I found that were very interesting to me were a couple of pics I took of the tires on this '18.
This Runabout sat up on wire milk crates and boards since about 1993 or so. We just aired up the tires and that's what I run now!
:-)

tires1

tires 2

I'm not much at showing off but I thought these photos were too good to stay hidden away forever.
What you think?
What cool little bits came with one of your T's?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 01:34 am:

I've got a bunch of those from the 90s. I look through them sometimes and compare prices. Seems like everything has doubled. Tires were around $65. A Brassworks radiator for 1914 was $709.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 09:32 am:

Very cool, looks to be 1979
check out the prices on spark plugs and horns and steering wheels, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Thanks Corey! :-)
Bob, this IS truly fantastic! Thanks so much!
The car's history is a bit muddy, mostly between 1973 to 1993 or so. This helps tremendously!
Shouldn't talk tho. The rest of my herd's history is way worse!
Likely Milwaukee assembled.
Oconomowoc, WI. I have the 1938 private motor carrier permit from there.
It already had a '22 engine in it then.
Jefferson, WI. That's where Bob's parts went. The guys name was Bob too. :-)
New Ulm, MN. The son in law's/daughter's place.
New Ulm, MN sitting in a shed and waiting for me.
I think Chuck told us about the craigslist add in the classifieds last year.
Oops! I'm off topic!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration