Stevens Tool T-134

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Stevens Tool T-134
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Is this for a Model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Here is a link to a Stevens catalogue. Tony Cimorelli created a neat link page to a variety of sources .

http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/unknown-year/stevens_tool_catalog.pdf

http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/mtdl_title_year_list.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

Yes, it is and not too common - pulls rear axle roller bearings. Second one I've seen in 40 years and mine was the first one !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

I would like to buy the Stevens tool if you will sell it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

This tool should be re introduced (copied) for all to use!
Thanks for the link!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

Those bearings usually come out easily. A piece of 3/32" welding rod with a hook bent on the end does the trick, or just a bit of mechanic's wire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

How about T-155: Common?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 03:35 pm:

Steve,

I can tell you that they do not come out easily if you let the out sleeves wear too much. The extreme wear puts a step and big burr on the sleeve that the bearing can't get past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Well Harry these look 'near new' or at least very well cared for! Great finds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

No - also not too common but a great sleeve puller ! Stevens made fabulous shop tools and right up there with K.R. Wilson - IMO ! I collect and use both.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration