LOTS of Speedster Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: LOTS of Speedster Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

For your viewing pleasure, I just added 450 speedster photos and related material to a thread I started (Original Period Speedster Photos) on the Speedster Zone at the www.modeltfordfix.com Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Great stuff Jay! I'm starting a speedster project and I see lots of ideas. Thanks for the link. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:10 am:

Sounds like a good start! :-) Thank you Jay!
I will have to go back and look a little later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rdsieber on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Jay:
Thanks for posting from your collection on this site and Model T Fix as well. I was just looking at photos of Charles Lindbergh on his Excelsior motorcycle and his travels with O'Connor and other friends in what looks like a Faultless-bodied T speedster. I saw that you posted some of those too. Hats off to all of the work that you did. No doubt will inspire many of us to find, restore, or build a replica of one of these cool cars. (Photo courtesy of MN Historical Society)CAL & O'Connor, Indiana, 1923

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration