Thank you WEBMASTER Chris!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Thank you WEBMASTER Chris!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 06:25 am:

IMHO, until the advent of the web, being treasurer of a volunteer organization was the most difficult and thankless position. I now think that honor goes to webmasters, especially when also tasked with the moderator role.

So thanks to you Chris and all that you do to give us our daily "fix". Keep up the great work!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 07:32 am:

Here Here !!!! I'll drink to that...... Milk does a body good !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:22 am:

I'll drink to that also... Chris does a great job!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:00 am:

Chris is a good administrator and also a good member and travels far and wide for the enjoyment and benefit of the hobby. Congratulations Chris!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:21 am:

It takes a special person to manage a site like this and Chris is that. I know he has many other things he likes to do and we are very lucky he has been doing this job so well.
There are few who could do it.
Most of the users are courteous and appreciative. I hope that makes it easier for him.
Thanks so much!
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

For those who don't know, Chris has recently retired from his 'real' job. Was recently joking with him that his day's will now be filled with the "Honey doo list". He is fearful of that, but suspect his time in the shop, on the forum and traveling will still get done as well. Enjoy retirement Chris!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

Chris does a great job. I can only imagine the patience a guy would have to have herding cats.
If you have ever tried it it's not real easy.
Chris has that kind of patience. My hats off to him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

Thanks, Chris. And congratulations on your retirement! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

Thank you Peter N for starting this thread. I had been thinking about doing it lately, however remiss in my getting it done.

Thank you Chris B for all you do for the club, and us. It truly is appreciated by most of us.
And, CONGRATULATIONS on your retirement. I hope it goes really well for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

Thanks and Congratulations on retirement... I am 6 years away or so it looks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Chris, thanks for all you do. Enjoy the grandkids, spoil them as much as possible, try to see them at least once a week....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

Thank you, Chris. You are an asset to the MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 12:54 am:

When I got into the hobby about 10 years ago I found the forum be an incredibly nice place to learn about the hobby. About five years ago I had less and less time to read. Add to sometimes I was frustrated about some comments off topic. Now as I have come back and dont see such things I enjoy the forum almost daily. Thanks so much for everyone who makes this form possible, especially moderators.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 01:02 am:

Thank you, Chris.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 11:30 am:

+1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Me too, Dave in Bellingham, WA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration