Are These Carburetor Kits?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Are These Carburetor Kits?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Sometimes the vendors ship items in bags w/o part numbers on the bags; this is ok until either the packing list has disappeared, or my memory has.

Please let me know what kits these carburetors are for, and the kit p/n if you know it.

I've labeled them A - D.

Any help is appreciated.

A

B

C

D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

1st) is a main jet and a cork stop for the flapper valve I think for a Kingston L-4
2nd) Main Jet and a carburetor drain valve (center drain.
3rd) Bowl gasket and intake gasket foam for compression fuel fitting and float valve gaskets.
4th)Viton tipped float valve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Thank you, G.R.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

G. R. is correct.

Bill, you slipped the photo with the gaskets in on the Forum that you didn't post in the classifieds.

I posted almost identical info plus part numbers on the Forum in another post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

Sorry; I got into a hurry.

Thank you, Terry.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration