Great day in the T barn today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Great day in the T barn today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

It looked like a Model T party at the barn today, Boys from West Virginia where here and a couple more showed up on trailers for some quick repairs two of them where off and running but the other one went home with bad news!I have not had as much fun tinkering and BSing for a while great day off of work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Sounds like a lotta fun Joe! Wish I was there to add to the BS! I'm full of it ya know! Who, me?...LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

Great Stuff! :-) Thanks for sharing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 11:31 pm:

we did the same at the Long Beach model T garage, had a good time. Drove my TT there and back home, one of my favorite things about the model T club.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration