Lincoln Highway

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Lincoln Highway
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

My wife and I took a ride on part of the Lincoln Highway. The first interstate highway in this country. I was wondering if any members have photo of this Highway , in other parts of the country, with Model T's on it.
Thanks
George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Thanks George I do not have a picture in other parts of the country, But I do have great memories of Elkhorn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 09:35 am:

Bt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 09:53 am:

That is one cool looking brick road! US 30 goes through Ohio, been on it but not in a model T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 10:31 am:

I cross the Lincoln highway every day that I go to pick up and ship Fun Projects stuff at the UPS store. Highway 38 (Roosevelt Road as it is known locally) is/was a part of the Lincoln highway. Our Chapter had a tour a few years ago in which we followed as much of the Lincoln highway as we could toward a downstate location for an overnight stay and return.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 11:04 am:

Crossed it every day going to school. Been on it in many an old car including Model T's But no pictures, so it didn't happen.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration