E&J Lamp & Generator Dating

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: E&J Lamp & Generator Dating
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 06:59 am:

Does anyone here know where I can find a detailed history of E&J lamps and generators?

Here is a Two Tier side lamp. What year and month did Ford change from the Three Tier Lamp to a Two Tier Lamp? How can you tell a reproduction from the original?

Here is a rear lamp with vent holes in the top. Most I have seen do not have vent holes. What year did Ford use the vent type of lamps?

This generator has the hose outlet located in the lid, but some have it located in the bottom section, allowing the lid to be removed without disconnecting the hose. Does anyone know what year and month this change occurred?

Thanks for your help. Rod.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 11:22 am:

Rod,
Does your lamp have a patent pending date on top or simply "patent pending" with no date?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:44 am:

Rod,
Please email me and I will send you photos, I am having problems uploading them to this site.
DSnell@Mavericklsco.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration