What Is This Nut & Pin For?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What Is This Nut & Pin For?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

This nut and pin have been in a small unmarked bag for several years now. I believe the nut and pin are sold as one p/n.

I've been going through all my parts, packing them up and labeling the boxes.

Any help identifying what this nut and pin are for would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Roller timer nut & pin is my guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Commutator lock nut and pin. holds roller, flapper, or brush in place

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

Thank you, G.R.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 03:35 pm:

U also need the cup washer to hold the pin in place

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

Thank you, Hal. I'm hoping to come across one as I work down the pile.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration